Friday, January 22, 2010

Diana


"To live in hearts we leave behind
Is not to die"


A few weeks ago we gathered to celebrate her birthday and this morning she found it time to leave us.

Great Grandma Diana I am so happy Olivia got to meet you. We will miss you and love you always and happy that you are no longer in pain. I remember you were there when Mitchell and I first revealed that Olivia was on her way. I remember you just smiled and said;

"Don't worry sweetie, these things always find a way of working out. And how exciting for a new sweet baby to be coming to meet me"


I am happy that Mitchell, Olivia and I were able to make you a Great Grandmother. And I will always remember how no matter how heavy Olivia got, you always wanted to hold her.


Goodbye GG, we love you


" I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge - myth is more potent than history - dreams are more powerful than facts - hope always triumphs over experience - laughter is the cure for grief - love is stronger than death"

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of her passing. We will keep the Benveniste family in our thoughts and prayers! Give Mitch our best.

    ReplyDelete