Thursday, September 17, 2009

Funny conversation.

So after posting this picture the other day here is my conversation with Ashley

Me: Oh I posted something new on my blog
Ash: Oh yeah that picture of me looking like a fatty
Me: Which one? The one of you getting ready to marry Jesus or something?
Ash (laughing) what?
Me: Well you're dressed like a bride, isn't that first communion or catechism or whatever
Ash: I didn't marry Jesus!
Me: Laughing well whatever I thought that what you Catholics did on first communion or whatever it's called
Ash: (rolling eyes) Geez Emily....I didn't marry Jesus!
Me: Well you're dressed like a bride
Ash: a big fatty bride!

I left the conversation thinking that there were probably worse people she could marry. I mean Jesus can turn water into wine and well she does like to get drunk?!

No comments:

Post a Comment