Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Like father like daughter?

So Mitch's mom had out a bunch of baby photos of lil Mitch and I can't help but see Olivia in his little baby face. Some of the comparisons are spooky! I also think Liv looks a little like her Aunt Alyssa so there are some baby Lyss photos too! only the 1st pic is Olivia













Mitch is the small one in the back





Alyssa is the little one on the right

Alyssa is the short one on the left

This pic of Ashley and Mitch and baby Allison is just cute

And this one of baby Ashley is just cute!

1 comment:

  1. She sure does look like Mitch! Crazy. I still think her nose is a Larsen nose, it is so adorable. We miss little Olivia...David is having withdrawls. BTW did you read my blog? So sad....
    And, what do you think about coming up here? If you want to I need to know so I can get a ticket for you and Olivia asap! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete