Tuesday, December 8, 2009

These boys!

Robbie 9 years old
Kamren 7 years old
David 3 years old
Abraham 16 months old



So I have 5 nephews...that was weird I almost put 4 and then remembered that little Liam is here now too! Anyways so my brother has 4 boys and my sister has one. But this post is about the Eric Larsen nephews. The two oldest boys Rob and Kam are involved in wrestling up in Idaho where they live. I have, while visiting, attended a few of their meets? bouts? matches?...I think it's matches. Anyways they are a bit tough to to watch for some reason. It seems very competitive and some of the boys get really upset and cry when they lose...also watching kids slam each other around seems a bit unnerving. Yeah I cried when I went. Not because anyone was hurt or my nephews lost or cried...mainly the other parents and kids. The parents screaming at the kids and then the kids losing and looking so heartbroken and upset that they let their parents down. SAD!!!!! Anyways my brother and sister in law don't scream at them and they don't seem to have any negative associations with it, they love it! Anyways I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of the two state champions....that's right

Robert Wayne Larsen and Kamren Boyd Larsen are #1 in the state of Idaho!!! Congratulations my cute nephews....Ahem I mean cool, tough, champion nephews!!!!





And they are Number 1 in the great state of Idaho!

Can't wait to see you at Christmas time boys!!!!! We are going go paint and I will even play Queen's "We are the Champions" as you come through the door!

Love your embarrassing Aunt Emily!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's pretty awesome. And, P.S., I love the last photo of your little family on the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE, you are such a great aunt! I do have to say I was a proud mom. Did you see the videos that I put on youtube and linked to facebook? If not you should take a look...it was CRAY! Thanks for giving them a shout out! I posted some pict. on my blog.

    ReplyDelete