Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's all a blur

My sight that is. You see as I put my contacts on this afternoon, since the baby the glasses seem to stay on longer and longer, I notice that they are providing me with something far from perfect vision. It probably doesn't help that I fall asleep with them on at least 2 or three times a week. It probably makes matters even worse that they are the two week disposables and I can't even tell you how long I have been wearing them.

At least a year, if not longer. It has been almost 2 years since I had an eye exam so in order to obtain new ones I would need a new exam and prescription and blah, blah, blah.

I hate the eye doctor...I hate most doctors. Except foot doctors :). And after an unsightly wart was removed from my foot by Doctor Dad Larsen I can't even say I trust foot doctors much more. Long story short; I was 13 and Dad had to give me a shot to numb my foot before slicing the wart. "will the shot hurt I asked", "nah", says dad. Well as you can probably guess that was a BIG FAT LIE! I am not a big fan of pain and before all this baby and birth stuff I think that shot in the arch of my foot was the worst pain I had experienced.

Anyways I guess the eye doctor isn't associated with much pain. I hate the puff of air in the eye test and dilation.

I think I might just have to break down and see the eye doctor....this blurry hazey film that is permanently coating my lenses probably is only going to get worse!

Why couldn't dad be an eye doctor? Or better yet a plastic surgeon!!!!

The heck with free wart removals I could do with some free liposuction!

Look at some cute pics I found at Mitch's fam's computer the other day.

Warning to mother dearest...there are some with what you call my "dike" haircut. You know next to "cholo" (the word you use to describe babies with pierced ears as well as chuck taylor shoes)..."dike" is another term you seem to through around quite loosely which I find equally annoying. You know you work for the ballet and you know your fair share of homosexual men, who you love. You would never say "fag" so what's with the "dike"? Granted I find homosexual men cute and charming and butchy lesbians don't seem as appealing, but I don't really know any? At any rate apparently mother thinks I look like a "dike" with short hair. I rather liked it.




These next ones were about two weeks before I got pregnant with Olivia....Weird!



No comments:

Post a Comment