Saturday, August 8, 2009

Like Mother like Daughter





It's seems missy girl shares a similar celebrity crush...well kinda.

We were driving back from taking Auntie Ash to work and in true Olivia fashion noticing she was alone in the back seat she began to cry and fuss.

"Shhhhh, No, No Baby....You're okay....I'm right here it's okay"

Well it didn't work of course and more crying happens.

I look for something that might calm her and end up putting in the Walk The Line Soundtrack.
You know Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash...singing all the Johnny Cash hits!

She hushed and cooed and then fell sweetly to sleep while Johnny nay Joaquin crooned away.




With his voice "steady as a train, sharp like a razor".

I know Baby, I know... I love him too!

Although recently we have found him looking more and more like this...and sounding crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment