Thursday, August 13, 2009

You know how the Chinese women bind their feet...

To restrict growth. Can you do that with a baby? I mean if I swaddled Olivia tightly every day and night would she stay this small forever? I'm not happy about her getting bigger but I decided that she is not allowed to get any bigger than she is now! I found these pics of her on my mom's computer...she's almost three months old in these pics...not like now... 5 months and some change!

Here she is on Mother's Day with GG Charlene

Sitting in Grandpa Larsen's chair



Being silly

Being cute


Laying in my childhood baby doll cradle. It's really small, she
barely fit!


Motherhood has been an adjustment. I mean I am by no means a morning person and I do enjoy time to myself and that has all had to change with miss baby around. It's okay though. She is often naughty and has some sleep issues but I love my little Munchy and can't imagine my life without her!


Here are some more recent pics of baby Livvy Do!






















No comments:

Post a Comment