Monday, October 5, 2009

3 Things....

First and foremost I got Munchy's Halloween costume today and it is to die for cute! I can't divulge what she's gonna be just yet but let me just say you probably have never seen a baby dressed as this for Halloween before....Oh, Oh, Oh...I realize most of you who read this may already know and may have already seen her in said costume...but let's just pretend tons of people care enough to read my blog!


Second congratulations to my sister Katie and bro-in-law Ian on the arrival of their itty bitty man Mr. Liam Jackson...he has a middle name but ehhhh I like just plain Liam Jackson better! So I am officially an Aunt 5 times! To all boys mind you! Robert (9) Kamren (7) David (3) Abraham (14 months) and little Liam (2 days). Which I would like a neicey but at the same time that makes my Livia the only girl which is special. And I guess I am unofficially kinda an Aunt 6 times because on the same day just a few hours before Mitch's brother Matt and his wife Kindra gave birth to their little boy Ezra David Benveniste. How weird is that huh? Olivia has cousins who are exactly the same age...well Ezra is a few hours older. Mitch and I have been together for 7 years so whatever Ezra is my nephew too!





Liam Wayne Jackson 10/3/09

7 pounds even 21 inches


Ezra David Benveniste 10/3/09

7 pounds even 20 inches


And third. Urghhh miss Olivia is driving me crazy lately. She is crawling (more or less) and also can pull herself up. So instead of sleeping she seems to think she needs to practice these skills. Waking herself up to do so. And then well she should be napping right now but oh no as soon as I laid her down her eyes fly open and she's rolled over and sits up and is currently screaming her anti-nap protests in the next room. Such a little rebel revolutionary...holding her anti-rest campaigns to anyone who will listen, currently all her stuffed animals and me irritated in the next room. AGhhhhhhhhhhh go to sleep! I also think she's probably going to get a tooth any day now so she's super crabby these days...so she NEEDS TO NAP!!!!!! There is no way to convince her of this, I know she sees me as some evil dictator trying to impose my will upon her. So I am yet again "trying" (most likely unsuccessfully) to do the "crying out" but I am a big pansy push over and I will probably cave in about another 15-20 minutes.


Cute little bratty rugrat that she is these days....Olivia shut your pie hole!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing the cry it out thing this very moment and Amelia is being such a stinker!! I HATE IT!! I really want to go in, but then I know she will probably just do it again tomorrow because she knows that I will eventually cave. Errrg!!! What should I do? It has been a week since we started this and she is still protest crying! Give it up already!! I thought she would be this amazing sleeper by now, but she has other things in mind apparently. Sorry to vent on your blog. I am trying not to go in there. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete