Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What does Johnny Cash and the bath have in common?



Olivia loves them both! Simultaneously. I didn't play music for Olivia very much at Mitch's house, it was loud enough and Megan usually had something on (Ahhhhh Miley Cyrus!). But since coming back home I have broken out the old CD case and Olivia really likes Johnny Cash. We play his greatest hits during bath-time and she gets all splashy and excited and even looks like she's dancing with the music...it's more of a wiggle. And since moving home Olivia even gets her very own bath-tub! With her very own bath chair and her very own Octopus spout cover...I mean hello it's an octopus of course we had to get it!





*FYI Olivia has the long standing nickname in the Benveniste house as "Squids" or "Squidly Didly" or even just "Squidly Dids"...technically an octopus is not a squid but close enough for me!

Anyways she seems to prefer the large bath to her little baby whale bath...aww yet another sign she is growing up :( sad face.

But it seems to be her favorite thing thus far about living with Nana and Gpa Larsen






Soooo if you hear splish splashing and Johnny Cash coming from the bathroom...you can bet that I am dancing like an idiot to "Big River" and making my baby laugh!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I tried to call you a few times...you never answer the home phone! We miss you. Are you coming up the end of the month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posting! Give LA LIVIA hugs from Auntie B and Uncle G! You and Mitch and baby come visit all of us in SOCAL!

    ReplyDelete