Sunday, October 25, 2009

Be still my heart, be still

Oh.... oh...... ohhhhh! My baby is growing up to fast. Crawling like a crazy woman all over the place for the past month or more. Cruising all over furniture. Being all big and stuff...I stumbled over some oldies but goodies that make me feel like I need to get knocked up quick...baby hunger for sure. Don't worry I'm not gonna! But oh I hope someday in the forseeable future to be able to have another little baby! I kinda all of a sudden want all baby girls! Never ever thought I'd want a girl...but they are so sweet and precious. I was telling my dad the other day that I think baby girls just seem more sweet and delicate than boys and he summed it up pretty well he said "Well God made man first and only improved upon his creations with each new one...woman came second so they naturally are gonna be more perfect"



Here she's real young...about 6 month fetus-ish

Oh I miss those tiny boobs!



Here she is about 2 weeks old comparing feet with cousin Abe (7 months)


Here I am being brave and breastfeeding at the Zoo. For only being
a mom for 2 weeks...this was brave


Olivia's 4 day old hands with my Grandma's 89 year old hands



Pouty sad face about 2 months


This Easter bunny is Bore---ing


Oh, oh baby feeties!


Who's that pretty baby in the mirror? not sure how old?


Trying out the beach towels





Getting ready to ride the carousal in Idaho 6 months



Cousin Kamren wanted to take her


Hooray for the Rexburg carousal





she enjoyed this!



At Aunt Katie's baby shower...meeting 2nd cousin Amelia

Olivia 6 months and Amelia 8 month-ish?

She loved this sparkley purse


Hanging with more 2nd cousins Lauren and Eden


With Cousins Abe and Dave
Olivia 6 months, Abe 13 months, Dave 3


Hopefully Olivia and Abe will forgive us for this one! You can probably notice that one bum is equipped with some dangly thing between the legs...unfortunately also the much smaller bum! Olivia is much more volumptious! Abe makes her look like a full figured woman alright!




With Grandpa Larsen at the Tahoe craft fair


Lake Tahoe staying out of the sun

She was so enamored with the kitty feet

Gotcha kitties!

So sweet


Illegally out of her carseat and asleep with mom on the way to Idaho
Just call me Britney Spears...but I wasn't driving!

Not usually a fan of huge baby bows....but look at that face!


1 comment:

  1. EMILY! My heart hurts a little that I had to find your blog listed on Ashley's blog. But here I am, now officially blog stalking you. I don't even want to see how far back the blog goes. I think I might actually cry. Your daughter (this is the first time I'm seeing her. That is wrong.) she is adorable. I can't believe your Katie had her baby. My Katie is falling asleep on the job, she's supposed to tell me these things. And P.S. You ARE brave, nursing your baby at 2-weeks-old in public. I can't even do that with my second and he's almost 5 months.

    ReplyDelete