Thursday, June 11, 2009

Miss Drama-rama



Hello my name is Olivia Marie and I am a high maintenance drama queen

(hello Olivia)

I have been drama free for the past 10 minutes...we'll see how long I can maintain my little baby composure.
These bigger folks do a lot of things that frankly, well piss me off to be completely blunt!


Namely you mother dear...that's right you Emily Anne...see I can call you by both your first and middle name when I am irritated with your behavior just like you do to me....
"Olivia Marie"!

I'm only three months old...who would have thought I'd be tired of hearing my own name already!

"Olivia you need to sleep, Olivia calm down, Olivia stop with the dramatics, Olivia you stink....P-U what have you been eating"!

It's exhausting! Yes I have been quite the pill lately and believe me I will continue with this behavior unless you meet my demands. Oh mother don't even go there...you know I can keep this up all day and night if I have to.


1. I will not sleep until I am good and ready...even if it's been hours since my last nap...you will entertain me during these wakeful moments and then deal with me when I become beyond tired and therefore lose my mind and begin to act completely insane.
2. This one is Mother specific...you will make those boobs of yours available to me at all times...even if I just ate...you should just accept the fact that if I am anywhere near those boobs I am gonna want to eat.
3. You will allow me to stay in the bath for hours...that's right you might as well make yourself comfy because I LOVE THE BATH and expect to never be taken out of it.
4. You will cease this swaddling nonsense. I don't care if it calms me down...I hate to be controlled...I'll calm down when I am good and ready.

5. You will stop all this talk about considering letting me "cry it out"...oh I hear those hushed tones you and Daddy use when you speak of subjecting me to this horrifying method...you think I am dramatic now....just wait until I have been crying alone for even 10 minutes...go ahead Mama...do you double dare me?

6. You will never put me down. I enjoy being held. I mean I could understand if I was an ugly baby but come on... I rival the cutest babies and give that Gerber baby a run for her money.

7. You will allow Auntie Ashley around at all times...and if she isn't around you better find her because I find the woman to be completely entertaining...she is a hoot that Auntie Ash! She always makes me laugh and I could stare at all her crazy tattoos all day.

8. Mother you will sharply reprimand Daddy when he sneezes in my presence...it scares the bejezus out of me...I will not tolerate such loud scary noises...it hurts my tiny ears

9. While being subjected to the medieval torture device you like to call a car seat you will pull the string on my little sunshine toy over and over and over even while driving because well I like all those little songs he plays as well as the lights that flash in his cheeks. Next to Aunt Ashley that sunshine guy is my best friend.

10. When I awake in the morning you must immediately turn on my rainforest mobile...it's been all night since I hung with my peeps so I need to catch up with what's going on with them...see if they learned to do anything else besides rotate...one of these days...I keep watching because I know one of these days they'll do something new.


You people just need to realize who is really the boss here...hint...it's not Tony Danza!


I call the shots and I would appreciate it immensely if you would quit interfering with my personal life...



Yes my personal life because I am allowed to have one and you dear Mother...you are not!

2 comments:

  1. So dang funny! Does she take after her mother or what? She is adorable and we miss you both.

    ReplyDelete