Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby for sale or rent....


Well definitely rent or lease...she is too cute to give up! But the child is driving me insane the last 2 days!!! To be fair she has just cut two teeth in a week and one of them being the front top tooth which I hear is rough...so far it seems to be true. She is just refusing to sleep, turning her nose up at food, just whiney and easily upset. Sheesh! I think she is confused about how their was like 9 additional people in her house for the past two weeks and now they are no where to be found.


She had so much fun with all her cousins, with the exception of probably Abraham who loves to pull her hair. She would actually wince and cringe whenever he got near her which was pretty funny and sad at the same time. She also seemed frightened by baby Liam. I mean that kid can squeal like a screeching owl or something. He doesn't really seem to cry, just squeal---loudly. It made Olivia cry everytime! I never knew she was so sensitive, it was pretty endearing the way she'd cry and reach for me or crawl over to me when she got spooked by the big bad 3 month old baby!



Oh she is just getting so big I can't believe it! She is gonna be a year old in like 2 months!!!!! When my sister and her baby was here, I just felt in awe of how little he is. How he can't really do much yet and seems rather out of sorts and confused about life most of the time...I can't remember Olivia ever being so little. I mean I know she was, but it feels like forever ago and just like yesterday at the same time. I mean honestly she seems like she was always as big as she is now....always grown up. Okay she is not exactly grown-up but there are miles and miles between three months and 10 months!



I wish I could stop time...I can't take her growing up so fast...even when she is driving me insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment