Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Aghhhhhh I am sooooo bored!

(this is a pic of about 1/2 my movies in Santa Barbara)

I don't know if you know this but I used to have something of a DVD problem. As in I used to buy DVD's like nobody's business. That is until I moved to Santa Barbara and Mitchell made me stop and use netflix instead. Not to mention we sold a lot of the really hard to find ones on Amazon later when we moved back home. We even planned on having a garage sale to sell the remainder of them. Well we labeled them all with $3.oo price tags which looking back on it now was stupid...if they were all $3.oo we could have just said DVDs are all $3.oo. Oh well anyways the garage sale never happened so I still own about 300 or more DVD's which are all at Mitchell's parent's house. I never bothered bringing them back over here...kinda something I outgrew...watching movie after movie. However conveniently all of my DVDs have $3.oo price tags on them so I know which ones are mine :). But see there were about 20-30 I wanted to keep and not sell at this "never happened" garage sale...so unfortunately for me if these movies are ever watched or borrowed by the many people who visit Mitch's parents and remark about "all the DVDs they have" well... I may never see them again. Hmmmm oh well I guess. But after adding "I'm Shipping out to Boston" to my playlist I got a mad hankering for some "Departed" watching. It was one of the movies I wanted to keep. I believe I kept all my Martin Scorsese films...watching any of them sound good right now.









I'm a big sucker for these guys



No comments:

Post a Comment