Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A history making moment....



Well a Olivia Marie Benveniste history making moment. Oh boy I went to get baby up from her morning nap and the smell wafting down the hallway should have been my first clue.

Oh boy she clearly pooped...why can I smell it all the way down the hall! I open the door and whooof it is far worse inside! I pick up my baby grab a diaper and take her out into the living room.
OMG!!!!!!!! This is by far the worst poopy diaper I have changed thus far! I try to remember what exactly she ate yesterday...this was horribly disgusting! It it busting the seams on her too big size 3 diapers! And I changed her 2 hours ago before her nap so this is clearly not a case of it adding up over night or something.

It is all the way up front as well as all the way up the back! Oh boy it just leaves one question in my mind.

How on earth did mother's survive before the invention of baby wipes?

Seriously think about that....can you even imagine!




And on a less nasty note Olivia was playing with the remote and the TV turned on. It was like on Discovery Health or something a like 5 minutes later I look up and she has somehow changed the channel to whatever channel plays "Barney"....she is totally loving it.....so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment