Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A blessing and a curse...

This new camera is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I really enjoy taking pictures with it and I like having so many pictures of my Livia. But on the same hand I can take like 500 pictures easily in like 20 minutes...so then I am drowning in pictures and you try to pic 10-15 pictures out of 500 that are taken in such a quick succession that they are pretty much the same picture with just subtle differences.

So we're drowning in pictures over here and then I get all overwhelmed and don't want to post any. But then Mother dear tells me

"Emily you need to post some of these pics, this one and that one and this one's cute" and yada yada yada.

But they are all cute so how do you chose and how do you look through them all without your head exploding.

So here are some pictures of the past 2 weeks or so...Pumpkin Patch, Halloween, Random, baby dress up...oh you'll see.





Borrowed the hat from a scarecrow


With Nana looking at the pretty flowers


Finding an Olivia sized pumpkin



Staring at all the kiddos in the pumpkin patch



This little guy was soooo cute

And he likes Graham crackers...Olivia was confused


Cute animals



Hanging onto the fence



Checking out the flowers and dodging bees

Then we made a second trip to the Pumpkin patch a few days later when Mitch was off work and the Aunties tagged along



Locked up

The day before Halloween the Patch is looking bare

Funny face

Choking Aunt Ash AKA Zombie Doll


Hello Mama

My little family

Baby and daddy looking at pumpkins



Olivia and Grandpa reading her Halloween book

Happy Halloween


I love her kitty cat hat...meow


Nana and baby squid


Nana and Grandpa Larsen on Halloween


Then we dressed her up in my Mom's 60 year old corduroy overalls that my Grandma made and my mom wore as a baby. She looked so cute. I don't know what the style was exactly but you should have seen the width of the legs on these things....they are W-I-D-E.

My mom likes her chubby wrists in this one.

Grabbing her Flinstone foot

Taking time to smell the roses. Nana's favorite.


Happy girly girl....in blue?


These next pictures are a nod to her dual personalities...Angel or little Devil depending on the day...or outfit.

Fairy Angel


Perfect little cherub



Fancy toes standing like a big girl...ready for flight


Just pass the pixie dust....


Now this is looking more fitting....especially at bedtime...


Cute little Devil



Olivia amused by it all!



Snack break...munching on her wand.

4 comments:

  1. I think the photos of Olivia in the blue cords are the cutest -- she certainly looks like a little girl, even in blue. I hear you on the photos. It's hard not to take thousands (literally, I really have a problem).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily I love your blog! You look beautiful, and so happy with your little one! I can't get over how much Olivia looks like you! Congrats on a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos! She already seems so much bigger than when we saw her a couple of months ago. What the heck? Why do they have to grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cute sister. You didn't tell me your hair is dark again, you are looking good. And Olivia of course is the cutest little lady. I can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete