Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gotta love the cheeee-ze

Okay so here is my public confession...I LOVE Beverly Hills 90210...always have.

You see as a young teen, the height of 90210 popularity, I was not really allowed to watch the show. Not that that has stopped me from watching/doing something EVER IN MY LIFE! Yeah that's just me, defiant!

Anyways so I found ways around being able to watch it and now I find that they play it for 2 hours a day on SoapNet...so here I am watching it again. And PS I don't really "get" why I wasn't allowed to watch it, it's not that bad. More cheezy than anything.

Okay so here we are up to the college years and Valerie, AKA Kelly Kapowsk,i has moved into the Walshes house. Troubled girl moves in with wholesome all American family.



So I am watching the daily episode and Kelly runs upstairs to use the bathroom and all of a sudden her nose is twitching like a bunny or like Samantha from Bewitched....Oh and isn't it obvious what's going on, what she is smelling? She knocks on the door and there on the other side of the door Valerie quickly puts out her joint, waving away the smoke swiftly and nervously.



The dramatic music plays and Kelly asks what's that smell?
Incense...
Of course it is.

Kelly runs downstairs, dramatic music still going, and she tells good ole' Brandon.

"I think that Valerie has a drug problem, she must be a pothead".


Okay I have never been a pothead nor do I condone smoking weed per say but I don't really care if someone does smoke it. I have/have had many friends who you would probably called potheads, stoners, etc. I don't do it, I don't want to be around it, I don't want my baby around it but honestly pot smoking is not really something to be overly concerned about...who cares!

But Kelly, oh she's acting like Valerie is hooked on heroin. Oh so dramatic, oh so cheezy I love it! And besides is Kelly really one to judge? If I remember correctly she at some point has a cocaine problem.


But of course the wholesome, virginal, happy-go-lucky Donna Martin is my favorite!


Oh and I like Tori Spelling just as much as her alter-ego. Duh "Tori and Dean" is like the cutest reality show ever.



1 comment:

  1. Tori and Dean is Lane and my favorite reality show. It is so good. Who DOESN'T love it?

    ReplyDelete