Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yo ho yo ho


"A pirate's life for me...we pillage we plunder we rifle we loot, drink up me hearties yo ho. We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, drink up me hearties yo ho"

So after Halloween as your probably know stores clearance out all the decorative crap...check out my new cup! Yeah got it for 50 cents






Pretty cool if you ask me...so ask me...I'll tell you it's pretty cool. The word "radical" also comes to mind. As in "that wave was totally radical, dude"...not radical in a revolutionary or visionary way. Now you may ask yourself why I need my own cups in a house full of cups...2 reasons. #1 my mother has no crappy plastic cups, they are all fancy and #2 she complains that I use too many cups.

"You need to pick a cup and that's your cup that way I am not washing a thousand different cups a day".

So I bought 2 one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom and they are "my" cups that only I use....

So who has been drinking milk out of "my cups".




Well anyone in my family would be able to crack that code...

"Do we have any milk for the old man?"



that would be the culprit right there! When I ask him about it all he says is;

"Oh yeah that cup is pretty cool, I like it"...

Which may just further prove the point that boys never really grow up...not even 60 year old ones! Happy Belated Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

  1. ah, i'm so glad you posted this. it made me laugh and gave me something to do while i was up with th baby at four AM. miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i typed that one-handed while feeding him. are you impressed?

    ReplyDelete