Monday, July 13, 2009

Do you know what that sound is? Those are the shrieking eels!

"If you don't believe me, just wait. They always grow louder when they're about to feed on human flesh"



So Miss Baby (that is the name she was called while still in utereo and I miss calling her that) has seemed to discover she has a voice these days. She is soooooo loud. She squeals and screeches and screams...it's amazing how loud this child can be. How can something so small make such a loud noise?



Today while I was in the shower Miss Baby was hanging out with none other than her most favorite live-in Auntie Ashley and I could hear some sort of screaming match going on in the next room...while the shower was going mind you! That is loud if I can hear it through shower noise!

I came out to discover them taking turns shrieking and then laughing at one another. They are pretty funny those two. When Miss Baby gets really worked up she shrieks and screams but lately it's been pretty often. It's pretty funny truth be told.

Later when out to dinner Olivia was all ampted up and excited! She was smiling and laughing and then came the shrieking. What was all the fuss about? Well not only was she getting positive reinforcement by everyone laughing at her but we were also at a Turkish restaurant that was very brightly decorated. I would imagine for a baby all these colors and lights was enough to want to throw a parade and sing out praise for the beauty of it all.



One particular light directly over our table seemed to tickle her fancy.



I only wish her shrieking wasn't so ear piercingly loud...I experienced my first public..."Oh geez I hope by baby isn't irritating anyone".



But she's a baby! And a darn cute one so they all are just going have to put up with it and smile!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! She and Amelia would be two peas in a pod. You need to come and visit so that they can become friends early on.

    ReplyDelete