Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh man gag-barf-boom!

So I have been sick the past couple of days...hmmm since what thursday? Headache, stomach-ache, barfing, dizzyness...all that.


I think I am dehydrated and have had a migraine for like 4 days...


Anyways today I decided to finally leave the house and try to eat something and as Mitch and I left the restaurant with a fussy Livia I noticed she had shot poo all over her clothes, all over the herself and all over her car-seat...I mean it was everywhere!


So we came home for the second bath of the day and thank goodness all that stuff comes off the carseat so it can be washed...it was nast-teeeeeeeeeeee


And I still feel sick.


But at any rate I think the blog is due for some new Livia pics so here we are the other day in her pint size baby pool.




2 comments:

  1. Happens to all of us Em... and, sad to say, the explosion of poop will not be the last time. I cannot even count how many time I had to wash the kids car seats because of poop/throw-up, etc. Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I cannot wait to see her in August. It looks like she loves the water...she will love Tahoe! Sorry about being sick, I hate not feeling well. As for Olivia and the poop, Robbie was the only one that ever did it in the car seat and it was only a few times! I hope that is how it is for you, it's not fun. Sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete