Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A gypsy baby charmer?

This post is AKA "Ode to Ashley"

I am so happy that Mitchell's sister Ashley now lives in town again...and not only in town again but in the same house...and not only in the same house but three doors down!

Ashley and I have always gotten along very well...I think it's because we are both "poor misunderstood middle children". Ashley loves my baby, as she should...I mean she is her first ever niece and also the cutest baby ever. And she constantly says that she is the cutest baby ever which makes me love her even more!

In turn Olivia loves her auntie Ashley. Not that she loves her other aunties any less...she just seems to have a certain affinity for Ashley.





Ashley claims to be a baby charmer and this proves, at least in Olivia's case, to be true. When the little angel has spent the better part of the day as a little devil it is usually in Ashley's willing arms where she will calm down and drift off to sleepy-town. Hey whatever works right?


A list of why I love you!

You have this pic on your myspace with the caption "don't tell emily...mine!"


You were the first person I told I was pregnant.


You are constantly making me laugh


Olivia loves you.
You love Olivia.


You are always trying unsuccessfully to get me to take a walk with you.
You having been reading the same book for like 4 years.

You wear crazy gypsy earrings.
You always share your frostys.
You always text message me.
You are loud and crazy and then say "I forgot the baby was sleeping"
You hide behind and underneath things in your room when you are mad or upset.
You have crazy only make sense to you tattoos.
You wear really short shorts and when I mention it you hike them up even higher!
You are awesome.
You are beautiful.
You are a great artist.
You always agree with me when I say Mitch is a jerk
You are my friend
You would do anything for your friends and especially your family!

Don't ever change and it's nice to know that even if circumstances change...you will always be my sister and you will always be my friend.





























No comments:

Post a Comment