Sunday, July 19, 2009

Survey says

Well Miss Baby Olivia Marie went to the doctor last week for her 4 month check-up and also got her shots...


Weight 13 pounds
Height 26 1/2 inches

She is one pound away from doubling her birth weight and has grow 7 and 1/2 inches since birth...she is crazy tall! In the 97th percentile in height and normal in weight and head size!





The doctor as always asked me if I had any questions...I had a few about naps and bedtimes but the question I really wanted to ask but didn't.



Is is inappropriate to make out with your own baby? Cause I just kiss her to death about 50 times a day. I love to kiss her little face and mouth and tummy and toes....she's so lovely.

How can you not kiss this face?

1 comment:

  1. See...like I said, tall is good. Amelia was 26 in. at her 6 month, and 16 lbs. So, Liv has her beat in height already. Tall and skinny...sounds like the Hill genes are coming through strong.

    ReplyDelete